Email Newsletter Marketing in New York USA
Remember receiving marketing materials such as pamphlets, brochures, and coupons, in your real-life mailbox every day? While some companies are still persistent about attempting to reach potential and loyal customers and clients the old-fashioned way – with a paper envelope and postage stamp – it is now commonplace for marketing materials to circulate globally, via the web.
Now, instead of wasting precious resources – such as trees and fuel – in order to send out promotional information and company news, all you have to do is sit down at your desk, come up with a plan of action, write your newsletter on your computer or laptop, and send it out to your mailing list – no trees involved, no fuel needed.
Not only is this an excellent, eco-friendly business approach but it is extremely important for getting tomorrow's sale or news out to the world with a little effort and the touch of the "send" button.
5 Tips For Creating Successful E-Newsletters
- Situate your logo in the top-left corner of the page. It has become second nature for readers to look there for the company logo.
- Place your call-to-action at the top of the page. If it's too far down, it will probably go unnoticed and that equals lost visitors to your website, as well as sales.
- Size your newsletter to 500 – 650 pixels wide. A newsletter that is larger than that will require scrolling. Don't make your readers (essentially potential customers, clients, and/or sales) work for it.
- Make your title pop. Offering savings and freebies to your readers is a spot-on approach to getting them to actually open your email and read it.
- Write like a human, not a robot. Your message should read as though a person wrote it, so that your company portrays a sense of warmth. You want to come across as a real person, not a corporation. Success follows sincerity.
Outsource Your Email And Newsletter
We get it. You spend countless hours a day at the place of business and the last thing you want to do is have another obligatory task looming overhead. If you love the idea of incorporating emails and newsletters into your marketing plan, but feel you can't squeeze in one extra responsibility to your busy day, we understand; ByWeb can help.
Contact us today to find out how we can help make you a reputable source in your industry and help you provide spot-on emails and newsletters, which will inevitably lead to sales in the long-term. For a no-obligation quote on promoting your business via email and newsletter marketing or to simply discuss the importance of utilizing email and newsletter marketing, please get in touch online.