Customizing and Developing a OpenCart Website
OpenCart is an eCommerce platform that was started in 2006. OpenCart is simple to use and incredibly customizable. An online shopping cart system, OpenCart is PHP-based and is customized so that business’ can start up an online store at a very low cost.
When you team up with an OpenCart module development company they will use the custom OpenCart template designs and you can brand your store with your own unique style with plenty of features in a visually pleasing way. OpenCart is very easy to use and search engines love it, which means more revenue for your business in the long term. Right from the start, OpenCart is fully loaded with everything you need and a variety of customizable templates, so if you don’t see what you need immediately, you can make sure that the final product is exactly as you would like it to be.
Benefits of Custom OpenCart Web Development
There are a variety of benefits to using OpenCart website development. Here are just a few:
- Open Source – OpenCart is open source, which means it’s free to download and offers a large developer community, who are available to answer your questions via an array of forums.
- Multi-Language & Multi-Currency – OpenCart comes in a variety of languages (32 of them) and currencies, so you can customize your website to any specific country, opening your eCommerce business up to a wider audience.
- Secure - it’s important, when dealing with financial information online, to ensure that everything is highly protected and confidential from criminals and viruses. With OpenCart you don’t have to worry about security threats to your customer information and finances.
- Central Administration Area – Using OpenCart, you can control several stores from on administration area, and tailor all of the products and services offered.
- Multiple Tax Zones – OpenCart allows you to set up various tax zones, so your customers, regardless of their location in the world, can pay tax on your products depending on their country. This feature saves you the time of having to calculate the rates yourself.
- SEO-Optimized – When using OpenCart, all of your website’s pages can be indexed using search engines.
Let us help
If you are interested in working with an OpenCart module development company like ByWeb to customize your eCommerce business so that it’s perfect for your needs, contact us online to discuss how we can help.