Customizing and Developing a Joomla Website
When to use Joomla?
Joomla is a powerful and flexible content management system, catering to businesses of all shapes and sizes, used around the world. Using Joomla, you can create websites, blogs, eCommerce applications, and media portals, using a free, open-source framework and a content publishing system. Joomla is used to develop websites for small businesses, corporations and governments – and it's FREE! If you'd like to discuss your website needs and think Joomla might be the appropriate development tool for your business' website, please contact us at ByWeb online for an obligation-free quote or to discuss your needs.
Benefits of Joomla:
- Adding Content is Fast – Every time your Joomla developer adds content, it's quick. Once your website is programmed, you can add new pages, edit content, link content, upload imagery and edit text quickly and easily.
- Easy Redesign – Often, companies want to change their web design every few years, which is easy to do with Joomla. The Joomla CMS uses a template based backend, so your Joomla developer can make design changes, and with a few clicks, the content can be copied over.
- Massive Development Community – Joomla is a very widely used CMS, and is programmed in the. PHP language, so there is a wide base of developers that can help with any Joomla related question you may have down the road.
- Loads of Modules & Extensions – Joomla has a variety of extensions and modules available, so there is something for every business need.
- You Own Your Site – If you work with a Joomla developer, like ByWeb, you own your website, so you can develop it further down the road with anyone you choose. You don't have to stick with the same Joomla developer for every update.
- Search Engines Love Joomla – Joomla is easy for crawlers to find, which will increase your web traffic and grow your company's revenue, long-term.
- Simple of Maintain – Even if you've never heard of Joomla, you will find it incredibly easy to maintain yourself. If you know how to use Microsoft Word, you will be able to update your own Joomla developed website. We wont leave you hanging though, before we hand over your Joomla website, we'll walk you through the updating process, step-by-step.
- Joomla Speaks Your Language – Joomla can run multi-lingual websites. So, if a site is available in your language, Joomla recognizes this, and displays it in your language.
- Edit Worldwide – You can edit your Joomla developed website from wherever you happen to be – even via your mobile device.
- Best eCommerce CMS – By downloading one of a variety of Joomla extensions, you can easily use Joomla to create your online store.
Who uses Joomla?
- Online stores
- Medical practices
- Tourism websites
- Government websites
- Real Estate websites
- Intranets and Extranets
If you're looking for the best CMS for your eCommerce website, Joomla might be right for you. Get in touch with ByWeb online for an obligation-free quote or to discuss your needs and we'll help determine if Joomla is right for your business.